dead already?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang. Is the mugen board pushing up daisies already? This is what attracted me here. I hope I'm not the only one still interested in this part of 1emulation. :D

Na dude im not going to leave ya hangin just been having a small issue with my mugen but ill keep posting or either get some more ppl to the forum.

I always wonder, why there are so many guys, which are still making some MUGEN packs...

I played it years ago and I still prefer the old arcades.

Dunno, probably there's something in MUGEN, but I don't get it, really!

I think it might have something do with building Mugen, I know like most people, that building Mugen is no walk in the park with dogs and cats singing together. It takes work and effort, from finding files, and managing your space, so that Mugen doesn't run slowly. Mugen is extremely picky, and that Son of o' Hitch will find anyway in the universe possible to crash. Just know that, most of the time Mugen is fun, and people like playing it because you can do anything you choose with it.

I think it might have something do with building Mugen, I know like most people, that building Mugen is no walk in the park with dogs and cats singing together. It takes work and effort, from finding files, and managing your space, so that Mugen doesn't run slowly. Mugen is extremely picky, and that Son of o' Hitch will find anyway in the universe possible to crash. Just know that, most of the time Mugen is fun, and people like playing it because you can do anything you choose with it.

Yeah, you could be right, probably I never enjoyed MUGEN, because I never created anything with it.

I know how hard it could be to get some things running correctly (was beta tester for a lot of emu projects) and I also know, how great it is, if you get it working...

Probably that's the problem for me: I don't need it to get working, because, there are better arcade fighters! Or is there anything special added to it in the last few years? read about "new fighting" features, but can't imagine, because MUGEN is closed source and the project was cancelled long time ago afaik!

Dang. Is the mugen board pushing up daisies already? This is what attracted me here. I hope I'm not the only one still interested in this part of 1emulation. :naughty:

Na dude im not going to leave ya hangin just been having a small issue with my mugen but ill keep posting or either get some more ppl to the forum.

Cool. I'd be good to have more than me, ishizimaru (I think that's how you spell it) and evil ryu x in here. :P

Dang. Is the mugen board pushing up daisies already? This is what attracted me here. I hope I'm not the only one still interested in this part of 1emulation. :P

Cool. I'd be good to have more than me, ishizimaru (I think that's how you spell it) and evil ryu x in here. :clapping:

lol Evil Ryu has been much help i mean ive did more with mugen than ive ever done before when i came along in mugen i was having a hard time with adding characters(easy part just wouldnt read) and stages(another easy part but wouldnt read) lol. Now the thing is now trying to make my own character.

what I'm wondering is... why do we even have a MUGEN thread in the first place? I mean it's a cool app and all, but this is an emulation site, you know, and last I checked this wasn't emulation related and is rather specific subject... and how come people flock here instead of their official forums? I don't understand how this could become so popular ;/