Is a@h dying again?

Robert

Why is Tim worried about a@h closing down if he has all this money?

Google banned A@H , Which means Tim cannot display ads by google at Arcade@Home.

In turn it means less money for the site.

That search gave me no results. I also read the thread over at a@h, he always brags about money and how rich he is. Look at his avatar for crying out loud! Ad's or no ad's he should be able to to keep the site going no problems, judging by how much money he leads everyone to believe.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met most of the people here at A@H a long time ago. Left for good reason, as no site admin should be a self absorbed asshole who treats his users like they are beneath him.

The Adsense ban looks good on him.

huh, sorta sounds like a certain admin I know....

Although I still go there on a regular basis, I don't care about the place itself. There are some funny conversation that take place there. Like that time that Bambi mentioned when a user talked about making his own sex toys (a fifi and something about humping the space between a mattress and the box-spring).

I met most of the people here at A@H a long time ago. Left for good reason, as no site admin should be a self absorbed asshole who treats his users like they are beneath him.

The Adsense ban looks good on him.

I am a MOD there, Does that mean I am a biatch too?

:)

• 1 month later...

OK Timmeh said:

Seems that the X-Arcade ads are working well and the site has sold enough in the last month to pay for the server on a monthly basis. In other words, the site will remain open for the foreseeable future.

Tim

So, they won't be closing tomorrow.

OK Timmeh said:
Seems that the X-Arcade ads are working well and the site has sold enough in the last month to pay for the server on a monthly basis. In other words, the site will remain open for the foreseeable future.

Tim

So, they won't be closing tomorrow.

Seems like my hypothesis was correct. :P