Upcoming PC Games!

Alpha

Guitar Hero is something I would NOT play on a PC. That's definitely a console, have fun with lots of people on a large screen TV type game. Plus I suck a lot at Guitar Hero.

Well since my computer is on a 32 inch, this shouldnt be a problem at all. Also i dont own any Next gen Consoles and My PS2 looks like crap on this TV. So This Game is a must Buy for me

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guitar Hero is something I would NOT play on a PC. That's definitely a console, have fun with lots of people on a large screen TV type game. Plus I suck a lot at Guitar Hero.

Well since my computer is on a 32 inch, this shouldnt be a problem at all. Also i dont own any Next gen Consoles and My PS2 looks like crap on this TV. So This Game is a must Buy for me

If you like Guitar Hero, why not using Frets on Fire?

It's great to play, it is designed for the PC and it's free! :P

Some Screens with a Guitar Hero Mod and the Homepage!

UT3 and Crysis are my MUST-BUYS of this months, last great game I bought was HL2-Orange Box! :naughty:

Unlike stepmania though, if you want FoF to actually be like Guitar Hero, you'll need a master or recreate all the guitar parts yourself with some software to add teh fub ups.

I tried it, NOT FUN.

But hey, it's the only way I'll be able to play Metallica and Radiohead songs with a controllitar.

Who cares though, I actually play guitar.

Unlike stepmania though, if you want FoF to actually be like Guitar Hero, you'll need a master or recreate all the guitar parts yourself with some software to add teh fub ups.

I tried it, NOT FUN.

But hey, it's the only way I'll be able to play Metallica and Radiohead songs with a controllitar.

Who cares though, I actually play guitar.

And Guitar Zero? Did you tried that? It will not be continued, but for the GH-Fans out, it seems to be fun.

If you like Guitar Hero, why not using Frets on Fire?

It's great to play, it is designed for the PC and it's free! :P

Some Screens with a Guitar Hero Mod and the Homepage!

UT3 and Crysis are my MUST-BUYS of this months, last great game I bought was HL2-Orange Box! :naughty:

I have FoF, but it isnt very fun at all. Even with the X-Plorer since it works on the PC, its still quite Boring.

I'm looking forward to Assassin's creed(360 ver.) just because the producer, Jade Raymond is so damn hawt that it warrants a purchase. As for Crysis, that was my most anticipated fps since last yr, but since I have a crappy pc and still living in the DX9 gen, I'll have to wait til the game is fully optimized with no problems and after building my next pc (w/directx 10 card and at least a duo core), I would consider so.

I'm looking forward to Assassin's creed(360 ver.) just because the producer, Jade Raymond is so damn hawt that it warrants a purchase.

Are you serious about this or joking? I'm finding it hard to tell the difference now. I've been reading that all over the internet and I hope to god it isn't true.

Looking forward to COD3 and UT3 myself. I haven't really been following the hype on Crysis and Assassin's creed. Still iffy on Hellgate because of that premium user junk or something like that.