Upcoming PC Games!

Alpha

November will probably be the greatest month that ever hit PC gaming! Check out this list in no particular order of the upcoming games and release dates for next month. What games are you waiting for?

Click on the Box Art for more information on the game!

1) Crysis

crysisthumb1wd5.jpg

Release Date: 11/16/2007

2) Assassins Creed

assassinscreedlogothumbbh7.jpg

Release Date: 11/13/2007

3) Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties

aoe3thumbip4.jpg

Release Date: 10/23/2007 (This one came out today!)

4) Hellgate: London

hellgatethumbsu9.jpg

Release Date: 10/31/2007 (This one comes out in a few days!)

5) Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

cod4thumbop3.jpg

Release Date: 11/5/2007

6) Empire Earth III

ee3thumbmt5.jpg

Release Date: 11/6/2007

7) Gears of War (SWEET!)

gowthumbqk7.jpg

8) FEAR: Perseus Mandate

fearthumbzl0.jpg

9) Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (Finally for the PC!)

gherothumbaq1.jpg

Release Date: 11/12/2007

10) BlackSite: Area 51

area51thumbxq0.jpg

Release Date: 11/12/2007

11) Unreal Tournament 3

ut3thumbpb0.jpg

Release Date: 11/19/2007

»» Source

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assassin's Creed got pushed back for 08 for PC. Console only releases this Nov.

UT3, CoD4 (Demo was AWESOME), Crysis (Computer = ;_:D are pretty much what I want. Hellgate can take a back seat, GoW i has on 360 and Gh3 = 360ing it up as well. Unless the PC version has online play too.

The Hellgate demo is HORRIBLE. I just got invited to the beta so I'm downloading the client right now but I don't expect it to be too much better. So that game is crossed off my list.

I'm not too interested in Assassin's Creed anymore since the combat looks tedious and the AI doesn't look too hot.

The FEAR expansion pack has some of the most bland and boring level design I have ever seen. Yes, it's even more bland than the original game.

The Call of Duty 4 demo was really fun and polished but it was just more CoD so I'll probably wait for a price drop till I get it. I hear the multiplayer is really hot but I have TF2 to keep my busy in that department.

Gears of War should be hot. However, I probably won't be getting UT3. The demo really turned me off from the game because I really hate the art style. Not to mention the integration with Gamespy and that horrid UI. Also, I'm sure this will be like the other UTs and be popular for like a month and then only played by a bunch of hardcore people who I have no desire to play with. Yet again, TF2 will keep me busy in the MP department.

Guitar Hero is something I would NOT play on a PC. That's definitely a console, have fun with lots of people on a large screen TV type game. Plus I suck a lot at Guitar Hero.

I think Blacksite is going to be another generic FPS so I'm not really looking forward to it. I'll need to play a demo to really judge it though. But the current media release has not gotten me excited.

I don't really care about non-Blizzard or Relic strategy games so I'm not looking forward to AoE III expansion or EEIII. Although the EEIII world domination mode or whatever it's called is intriguing.

The only game I'm really looking forward to on that list is Crysis. The single player demo is coming out this Friday so I'll know whether or not to get it.

The other game that I'm really looking forward to on PC next month is Kane and Lynch. I love IO Interactive games so I'm definitely waiting for that. Also, The Witcher is going to rock but that technically comes out this month (Oct. 30, I think) but that's close enough to November.