Create a fighting game

Fatal Rose

SFA3 was pretty soild too ya know (beyond the fact V-ism completely broke the game). Comparing CFJ to SFA3, are 2 completely different matters. CVS2's gameplay is soild as well, but it was boring. Totally boring. Playing it, watching it and screaming at it. Boring, boring, boring. 6 Grooves to choose from and the only good ones everyone uses are the ones with Rolling so they can Roll Cancel and use Blanka to completely screw with you. Or A Groove and CC you to death. Which is comparable too V-ism infact. 6 Years later and it's still the same with CvS2. The tiers haven't changed between 03 and now and a R2 Sagat is still retarded.

Since CFJ was a mixture of gameplay types and the game was pretty balanced to a degree also, it lead to some great match ups, plays and tons of great battles.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SFA3 was pretty soild too ya know (beyond the fact V-ism completely broke the game). Comparing CFJ to SFA3, are 2 completely different matters. CVS2's gameplay is soild as well, but it was boring. Totally boring. Playing it, watching it and screaming at it. Boring, boring, boring. 6 Grooves to choose from and the only good ones everyone uses are the ones with Rolling so they can Roll Cancel and use Blanka to completely screw with you. Or A Groove and CC you to death. Which is comparable too V-ism infact. 6 Years later and it's still the same with CvS2. The tiers haven't changed between 03 and now and a R2 Sagat is still retarded.

Since CFJ was a mixture of gameplay types and the game was pretty balanced to a degree also, it lead to some great match ups, plays and tons of great battles.

Which I don't get to see since:

1. I play alone on my PS2 previously

2. the arcade here only have it for 2 weeks.

niggas should check my blog if you want to read my crap on this topic. No way in hell I'm posting it here... Too much sh!t to cover.