Create a fighting game

Fatal Rose

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf, fatal eavesdrops when me and twiggy do serious talk?

ah well, you know what I want, this picture already should explain enough:

up231770ig7.png

Hello Magnis, long time. Anyway the picture you hot linked is not showing up.

snip

Just to mention, the Groove system was with Capcom vs SNK 2.

Also what you described was something along the lines of Match Ups then actual character attributes. An example of this would Capcom Fighting Jam. SFII Characters can beast the Darkstalker cast with pure damage and small chains and is a really up hill battle against them (LOL WHO REMEMBERS WHEN THEY SAID JEDAH WAS BOKRNE!? LOL You suck if you can't beat down Jedah in CFJ).

I can see it. And WTF?!? Chibi fighters again? Pocket fighters is enough :huh:

It's from Saimoe. A tournement of all female characters from various anime series and everyone votes for em (heads up, Kagami from Lucky Star had the most international votes, leading the japanese to vote en mass against her with Rena from Higarushi).

Anyways, me and Mago always get into discussion bout this crap, I've had mad ideas. Ideas so mad I've lost hours of my life because they were so good.

Unless, you want to play with Warzard/Red Earth characters, don't bother playing CFJ.

Now why do you have to say that. Beyond it looking awful and selection of characters is questionable, the gameplay is solid and gives the best representation of his gameplay ideas (Match Ups). And that's what matters.

Unless, you want to play with Warzard/Red Earth characters, don't bother playing CFJ.

Now why do you have to say that. Beyond it looking awful and selection of characters is questionable, the gameplay is solid and gives the best representation of his gameplay ideas (Match Ups). And that's what matters.

Solid gameplay?!? Play like SFA3 to me. I think the groove system on CVS2 is much much better. I only play CFJ because they have Warzard characters on it. They should have just add Warzard character into SFA3 and called it SFA3 MAX Again (just like the PSP version).

Oh, and I am ignoring the model mismatches.