What do you want a sequel of?

Krosigrim

secret of evermore.

earthbound.

blackthorn

crystalis

guerilla war

killer instincts (a GOOD sequel)

super mario rpg (again none of this paper mario stuff)

a chrono sequel.

can't think of others at the moment.

i do NOT think a similar sequel of shadow the colosus is a good idea... what made the game so great in the first place was it's uniquness.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do NOT think a similar sequel of shadow the colosus is a good idea... what made the game so great in the first place was it's uniquness.

I agree. The guys who made this game always made singular games. If you remade this.... It just wouldn't be the same. Although....... Just the possibility.

Anyway, Your not the only one who mentioned a Chrono sequel, that would be nice..... Could you imagine what kinda mind screw they would come up with in this day and age, in a remake?

Anyway, Your not the only one who mentioned a Chrono sequel, that would be nice..... Could you imagine what kinda mind screw they would come up with in this day and age, in a remake?

Can someone still remember the Remake a group of talented coders and Modellers was creating? Looked great for it's time and still does, before Square shut it down! :lol:

Edited by MasterPhW

I want a Skies of Arcadia sequel!

damn right! arguably one of the best RPGs around, not just the best Dreamcast RPG but it's a great RPG at it's own rights. Need moar Aika and Fina <3 :3

Yeah, this game was fantastic, Skies of Arcadia and Grandia 2 are probably my favorite RPGs, I don't even like RPGs but these games where still extremely fun for me. I never got around to finishing Grandia 3 but it seemed pretty awesome (corny dialog aside, but then again thats part of the fun with RPGs :lol: )

Can someone still remember the Remake a group of talented coders and Modellers was creating? Looked great for it's time and still does, before Square shut it down! :(

Oh man I never heard about this. Thats too bad, that looked just like it.