What do you want a sequel of?

Krosigrim

Heh.... so was I. It's amazing... I'll spend hours on something to research it or find it... whatever the case may be, but I didn't type in sun sensitive gba game in google and get a find that takes less time than to type what I said in this tiny paragraph................................................ I think I've gone mad.

Ok just to prove to my self that I'm not such a lazzy ass.... It is Boktai. And it took all of 3 seconds.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh.... so was I. It's amazing... I'll spend hours on something to research it or find it... whatever the case may be, but I didn't type in sun sensitive gba game in google and get a find that takes less time than to type what I said in this tiny paragraph................................................ I think I've gone mad.

Ok just to prove to my self that I'm not such a lazzy ass.... It is Boktai. And it took all of 3 seconds.

Well it shows how long I really played it too that I had the name wrong AND to lazy to open a new tab to search for it

I want a Skies of Arcadia sequel!

damn right! arguably one of the best RPGs around, not just the best Dreamcast RPG but it's a great RPG at it's own rights. Need moar Aika and Fina <3 :3