What do you want a sequel of?

Krosigrim

Yea, Out of these, A real Deus Ex sequel, 'cause Inviable war was waaaay off the mark, And Diablo III. I agree, I'd (crap) a brick if either came true. BlackNight, were you disappointed with Armored Core 4????

I hope this Bionic Commando gets it done ........

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second the Splatterhouse sequel.

I dunno, there are so many games that deserve sequels that I can remember from back in the day. Whenever these topics come up I usually suggest Red Faction. That game pretty much solidified my obsession with PC gaming forever. Don't know why, it was just fun as hell.

I dunno, there are so many games that deserve sequels that I can remember from back in the day. Whenever these topics come up I usually suggest Red Faction. That game pretty much solidified my obsession with PC gaming forever. Don't know why, it was just fun as hell.

Maybe it was because if you couldn't open a door, you'd make your own!

Maybe it was because if you couldn't open a door, you'd make your own!

Sorta, you could break certain walls and do nothing to others :kramer2:

Mechwarrior for PC

Streets of rage/Golden axe sequel would be cool

I second Marvel vs capcom 3 also, with the excellent jazz music also.

I would like to see another shining force sequel as in a tactical RPG rather than a free roam hack and slash one.

I really like to see a sequel to the good ol' SNES RPGs like Secret of Evermore, Illusion of Gaia/Time,Terranigma or Crono Trigger...

A good Sequel would also be a new Wonder Boy, if anyone stil remember the old Sega Games!

I just replayed through Secret of Evermore, They didn't really leave an opening for a second one