Bionic Commando

Krosigrim

Well, I saw the announcement for it a few days ago, who knows when it was announced, I didn't really check.

But a couple of days ago I got to see the trailer.

Bionic Commando ..... Finally

So yea, It seems like the guy in charge really cares about the game, he says he has to be one of the biggest fans in the world. It looks like it could be a solid game. But, Is it actually gonna do justice to one of the coolest titles way back when? You can finally actually grab a guy with the arm.... And I see a few strategies used, but will they nail this one?

They mentioned some hybrid mechanic for how the arm actually acquires its target. Who knows how it will work, I can't tell by the video, but It did look fun. I just hope they have a good solid game when it's shipped. I hate rush jobs. But it IS Capcom... so.... I can't really think of any bad games from them.

So... am I the only fan boy for Bionic Commando? Am I alone? What do you guys think? Looking forward to it?? I sure as hell am.

Awesome, a new Bionic Commando. The NEs port of the arcade game is actually better than the arcade one. At least in my opinion.

It's one of the best NES game too, although I was never very good at it.

Guest veristic

Werd. But i'm not feeling the Bionic Commando's design, because of his dreadlocks. He looks like Eddy Gordo. Kinda weak imo. I hope they change it. Reminds me of the initial concepts for Kratos... the artist kept drawing him with dreadlocks for some damn reason and wouldn't stop until David Jaffe was like "stop with the damn dreadlocks".

Werd. But i'm not feeling the Bionic Commando's design, because of his dreadlocks. He looks like Eddy Gordo. Kinda weak imo. I hope they change it. Reminds me of the initial concepts for Kratos... the artist kept drawing him with dreadlocks for some damn reason and wouldn't stop until David Jaffe was like "stop with the damn dreadlocks".

Well they wanted some hair so that you can see the momentum and velocity when you swung around. The other style was long untied red hair. The focus test was conclusive, out of the two, no-one liked the red hair. It was really long, half way down the back. I'm not sold on the dreads either. If they go with dreads, they need to make them look way better. Although not many white guys can pull off dreads. I want to know why they didn't come up with more than 2 styles to work with???? Thats what you get when you have a 3 way split on game design. There is 3 main groups working on this game. One Jap. one European, one American. Here, take a look at the videos I saw before that trailer.

GameSpot?

GameSpot?

And these I just got to see just now. All Are here GameSpot: Bionic Commando video page

Bionic Hand/Claw Thingy?

Wire Mechanics?

Swing Mechanic?

Chain Reaction?