Goryiest Movie I ever seen!

Bambi

I can stand some of the goriest hollywood films and laught it off. Like Hostel, that movie was hilarious. But real gore like Faces Of Death and crap I can't stomach. I can't look at that stuff. On another note, this movie isn't horror but one of the grossest, nastiest films i've ever seen is Pink Flamingos. I don't recommend it.

"has anyone seen my little pink turd?"

That movie was....I don't even know how to put it....because gross is an understatement.....

sex with a chicken in the bed, some fat lady in a crib eating eggs.....

Some dude impregnating chicks in his basement...tying a hot dog to his weener.....

crazy...

Edited by Explosive Misanthropy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can stand some of the goriest hollywood films and laught it off. Like Hostel, that movie was hilarious. But real gore like Faces Of Death and crap I can't stomach. I can't look at that stuff. On another note, this movie isn't horror but one of the grossest, nastiest films i've ever seen is Pink Flamingos. I don't recommend it.

"has anyone seen my little pink turd?"

That movie was....I don't even know how to put it....because gross is an understatement.....

sex with a chicken in the bed, some fat lady in a crib eating eggs.....

Some dude impregnating chicks in his basement...tying a hot dog to his weener.....

crazy...

Yeah I suspected you've seen it. *laughs*

Ah brings back memories, Takashi Miike is a true genius director. Ichi proves that alright. But talking about the topic, if you guys saw Odishon (Audition) also done by Miike, the end was quite gory and painful which I still can't stand watching it more than once.

Ah brings back memories, Takashi Miike is a true genius director. Ichi proves that alright. But talking about the topic, if you guys saw Odishon (Audition) also done by Miike, the end was quite gory and painful which I still can't stand watching it more than once.

Yeah. that one's a cringer alright.