Goryiest Movie I ever seen!

Bambi

I still think its cool when the smoke comes out of Ichi's cheeks though :kramer2:

That's not Ichi, that's the other sadomasochist guy. The main antagonist.

Ichi is that shy nerdy fellow how goes on killing people left and right and faps behind windows every so often.

I think I need to re-watch it again :naughty:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ichi is that shy nerdy fellow how goes on killing people left and right and faps behind windows every so often.

I MUST SEE THIS MOVIE.

I have the DVD with me the whole time and never even seen it yet. MUST WATCH TONIGHT.

On a sidenote, i thought the recent "Slither" is pretty gory with the "pregnant with slugs"' woman :kramer2:

I have the DVD with me the whole time and never even seen it yet. MUST WATCH TONIGHT.

On a sidenote, i thought the recent "Slither" is pretty gory with the "pregnant with slugs"' woman :naughty:

Ya that me hurt watching that :kramer2:

Peter Jackson's Dead Alive.

I honestly thought that movie was hilarious. One of my all time favorite movies.

I thought the zombies doing it was gross, I kinda laughed when she ate her ear in the beggining though

I honestly thought that movie was hilarious. One of my all time favorite movies.

I thought the zombies doing it was gross, I kinda laughed when she ate her ear in the beggining though

I thought the Zombie sex was genius, it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. It tuned me on!!!

jk :huh: But seriously it was an awesomely funny scene that made the movie even more of a classic.

I thought the Zombie sex was genius, it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. It tuned me on!!!

jk :huh: But seriously it was an awesomely funny scene that made the movie even more of a classic.

You should watch the zombie sex glitch on Dead Rising for X360 then :P

jk :P But seriously it was an awesomely funny scene that made the movie even more of a classic.

The zombie baby was disgustingly cute too. But the movie itself really wasn't gore < GORE.

That's why I was saying naked blood was a freaky gross movie cause it looked so real and I could actually picture in my head it happening for real :huh: