Goryiest Movie I ever seen!

Bambi

It's a japanese film so it was all subtitled so i'm not sure if it was what they were actually saying in the movie.

It's called Naked Blood

With 2 scenes that will give me nightmares for weeks now, I can't even describe what happens in it in detail.

It's about a guy that makes a serum that is supposed to be a new painkiller, But it makes people enjoy pain......to a very very graphic extent :)

Anyone else been unfortunate enough to see this?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't but I think that doctor went the wrong direction with his medicine lol..

It's a japanese film so it was all subtitled so i'm not sure if it was what they were actually saying in the movie.

It's called Naked Blood

With 2 scenes that will give me nightmares for weeks now, I can't even describe what happens in it in detail.

It's about a guy that makes a serum that is supposed to be a new painkiller, But it makes people enjoy pain......to a very very graphic extent :)

Anyone else been unfortunate enough to see this?

Edited by Kloplop321

Yep. seen it. It's pretty rough with the self-piercings and all, but pound for pound I'd vote for story of ricky. Ichi is maybe up there as a tie, but story of ricky has an unmatchable gusto for ridiculous gore I think. Like the dog halving and the death of the wardens boss. Eugh. Like I said ichi the killer is a good contender, but Ricky has my kudos.

the story of ricky is up there in the over the top gore but to me its more funny than gross im gonna check out naked blood soon, but some good contenders of gore are bad taste and dead alive.
Dead alive is great. Story of ricky does gross me out because i can just imagine that stuff happening to me. (The same reason I can't watch surgery btw.) Especially all that stuff with nails. i stepped on one once that went through my foot, so that makes me squirm. I suppose that's when splatter/gore movies get to you is when they can hit a subliminal nerve like that, huh? Edited by onetrueblade

I have yet to see Ichi, or any Miike film for that matter.

I'd have to go with Story of Ricky.

I have pretty much all the Miike films, It's just that Naked Blood really shocked me when that girl eats her.....um.....self :kramer2:

I still think its cool when the smoke comes out of Ichi's cheeks though :kramer2:

That's not Ichi, that's the other sadomasochist guy. The main antagonist.

Ichi is that shy nerdy fellow how goes on killing people left and right and faps behind windows every so often.