30 days of night

Bambi

I want to see this. Just the combo of josh hartnett and "Vampires" make me nervous. is the acting really bad? It looked kind of cheesy in the trailers.

Josh hartnett actually does a good job in this movie, In a few parts he kind of seems like he wasn't still in the mood of the scene.

Like he was gonna kill the guy in the cell and he was all mad then suddenly he's all calm again and ready to leave :kramer2:

Still a good movie I'll rent on dvd someday

I want to see this. Just the combo of josh hartnett and "Vampires" make me nervous. is the acting really bad? It looked kind of cheesy in the trailers.

Josh hartnett actually does a good job in this movie, In a few parts he kind of seems like he wasn't still in the mood of the scene.

Like he was gonna kill the guy in the cell and he was all mad then suddenly he's all calm again and ready to leave :kramer2:

Still a good movie I'll rent on dvd someday

The guy in the cell looked annoying from what I saw in the trailers. Like he's the RichardDreifus-explain themonsters-plotadvancement guy. I hate characters like that. I'm gonna wait for the dvd on this one. I might like it, but I'll just rent it for a fourth of the ticket price later. :naughty:

Edited by onetrueblade

The guy in the cell never says who the bad guys are, He just goes on about everyones going to die. They don't even use the word vampire till about halfway through the movie.