What happened to the 1emu skin?

Well, the website is still under maintenance. If you notice, the address bar for 1Emulation is different for the forums and main page. That is because we're still having problems associating the domain name with the website itself.

Until then, the main default skin will not be selectable. Hopefully, all will be back to normal by tomorrow. :)

Until then, the main default skin will not be selectable. Hopefully, all will be back to normal by tomorrow. :D

*4 days later*

*kicks gamecop*

It's not my fault! :P

My server admin is still working on it. I don't have any estimate, but all I can say is soon! :roll1:

Until then, the main default skin will not be selectable. Hopefully, all will be back to normal by tomorrow. :)

*4 days later*

*kicks gamecop*

It's not my fault! :(

My server admin is still working on it. I don't have any estimate, but all I can say is soon! :)

fine then *kicks server admin as well*

*watches as his ip gets added to the server blacklist...*

sup, hexter, supes, gamecop, I also miss the black theme.

I'm sorry this place isn't looking its best at the moment. We're trying our best to get everything back to normal because our hosts are having some serious server issues.

I hope we can get it fixed soon. If not, we'll be moving to another server (miskie, here we come).

sup, hexter, supes, gamecop, I also miss the black theme.

I'm sorry this place isn't looking its best at the moment. We're trying our best to get everything back to normal because our hosts are having some serious server issues.

I hope we can get it fixed soon. If not, we'll be moving to another server (miskie, here we come).

Is this why I keep getting this:

DID YOU EDIT YOUR HOSTS FILE TO GET TO 1EMULATION BEFORE?

IF SO, PLEASE REMOVE THE LINE YOU ADDED TO YOUR HOSTS FILE IMMEDIATELY! IT IS NO LONGER NECESSARY!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMOVE THE FOLLOWING LINE FROM "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc":

72.52.170.56 www.1emulation.com

AND SAVE IT! CLOSE AND OPEN YOUR BROWSER AND WELCOME BACK TO 1EMULATION!

at the top of my browser page?

I did remove the line from the file and saved the file but I still get this lovely little message.

should I just wait and see what happens and ignore the little message or what?