Getting started - dswifi

dsorange

I'm starting on a project involving dswifi, and I'm wondering if anyone could give some pointers to get started. I've got the latest dswifi 0.3.3, and devkitpro is up and running. I'm looking for an example app to get started, and wifi lib test seem like a suitable start. However, I can only seem to find wifi lib test source in the dswifi_lib_0.3a_full.zip linked from this forum. It does not compile, and is perhaps too old for dswifi 0.3.3. So, my question is, where can I find the latest wifi lib test source?

The app I'm starting on is a ds-2-ds real time game. Does dswifi lib only support APs? Any other pointers?

Thanks for any advice

DSO

Edited by dsorange

• 3 weeks later...
I'm starting on a project involving dswifi, and I'm wondering if anyone could give some pointers to get started. I've got the latest dswifi 0.3.3, and devkitpro is up and running. I'm looking for an example app to get started, and wifi lib test seem like a suitable start. However, I can only seem to find wifi lib test source in the dswifi_lib_0.3a_full.zip linked from this forum. It does not compile, and is perhaps too old for dswifi 0.3.3. So, my question is, where can I find the latest wifi lib test source?

The app I'm starting on is a ds-2-ds real time game. Does dswifi lib only support APs? Any other pointers?

Thanks for any advice

DSO

I also need the source for the latest wifi_lib_test.nds :o