Best RPG's

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 and 8 spoiled me like that. I was used to being able to use whoever I liked and then suddenly got stuck with that slag Dagger / Garnet for summons, which were my favourite part of combat. Too bad I hated her.

I even didn't wanted to keep playing the nineth version. first, my psx died and second,... I have windows vista and these games doensn't work properly... I have to keep changing the epsx configuration everytime I change from Dino Crisis to Final Fantasy... and so. And the main reason why I say that, it's because I never played RPG games until one day.. just for curiousity,,, I got Final Fantasy VII and got quite interested on the tiny characters... but the FF9 chars look just kiddy... although the intro movies looks good,,,, Maybe I will play it once I buy a PS2,,, I can't even wait for take a look at those FF ps2 versions ....

I was also going to try Xenogears,,, I liked the intro... but got dissapointed with the graphics... maybe If I should have played it a few years ago.... lol I rather like an still background (like resident evil or final fantasy VII - IX) for scenes than a old 3D try... lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've played FF7 and FF8, Crono Cross and Breath of fire 3.

And all of the Digimon Games(I, II, II, Rumble Arena, and Card Battle)

Anyone got a Digimon Digital Card Battle iso? please tell me where to DL, didn't play PS for a while, got into DOTA, hehe.

But in a way it was good because instead of grinding to finish the game you just had to hunt down and stock rare spells like Death, Pain and Ultima. Which was a bit more interesting since I hate grinding.

On the other hand I played VIII before VII and I absolutely love the Materia system even though I like VIII as a game more overall.

Well because back then when I played VIII, I still had that habit of completely skipping every sequence that involved talking. I hated reading altogether.

I played it last month and finally figured out the system, and it wasn't by looking at the tutorial that Quistis provided. I felt foolish after realizing what Square was trying to do with the system, I still personally don't like it, but it does make sense.

Persona 2 + Secret of Evermore = Very yes, although I'd still switch SoE to Eartbound.

I like FFVIII Junction System, although i agree that it's almost too easy to make your characters like demi-gods early on.