Capcom announces Street Fighter IV

Smilee

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vodka does that. It was the reason it was first made, to keep soldiers warm during the russian nights.

huh, sounds like an urban legend... what's your source?

Vodka does that. It was the reason it was first made, to keep soldiers warm during the russian nights.

huh, sounds like an urban legend... what's your source?

A russian.

There's actually some merit to this. I've drank vodka on some pretty cold nights last year, it warmed me right back up. Then I went back in my house and pwned some niggas in HSFII with Zangief.

in Soviet Russia, vodka drinks you

also

If history has told us one thing, it is that Capcom does not give a damn about the fans' perspective when it comes to making games. They will just do whatever the hell they want- I dont think its a matter of having a dream match or a proper franchise extension as much as a matter of the game needing certain things to be able to be marketable today, and Capcom not caring about storylines to begin with.

You're forgetting the Resident Evil franchise; the storyline pretty much sells it.

i would assume that the first person shooters weren't very good, but that's the point. those are usually spin offs of the main storyline. I was talking about the games directly related to the main storyline.

i would assume that the first person shooters weren't very good, but that's the point. those are usually spin offs of the main storyline. I was talking about the games directly related to the main storyline.

Ya I guess, I liked the story in all of them except the 2 dead aim's. The movies should have stuck to the storyline of the games too

Most of the friends I know who love Street Fighter have told me that they desire it to be 3D. Think about it guys, 2D is long gone. We can't have 2D forever. :P

In fact, once the Sony PSP and Nintendo DS have lived out their ventures, we probably will see 2D less than ever before.

And was I the only one truly enjoyed Street Fighter EX2 Plus (3D street fighter)? I have beat the game numerous times and it probably has one of the best soundtracks for Street Fighter ever created. If anyone hasn't played it, try the ZiNC emulator. You'll regret never trying it. :P