Capcom announces Street Fighter IV

Smilee

Most of the friends I know who love Street Fighter have told me that they desire it to be 3D. Think about it guys, 2D is long gone. We can't have 2D forever. :P

In fact, once the Sony PSP and Nintendo DS have lived out their ventures, we probably will see 2D less than ever before.

And was I the only one truly enjoyed Street Fighter EX2 Plus (3D street fighter)? I have beat the game numerous times and it probably has one of the best soundtracks for Street Fighter ever created. If anyone hasn't played it, try the ZiNC emulator. You'll regret never trying it. :P

Weren't you the one who said "2D still has alot left in it?"

Also yes, the EX series is just terrible. Go play a real fighting game.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the friends I know who love Street Fighter have told me that they desire it to be 3D. Think about it guys, 2D is long gone. We can't have 2D forever. :P

In fact, once the Sony PSP and Nintendo DS have lived out their ventures, we probably will see 2D less than ever before.

And was I the only one truly enjoyed Street Fighter EX2 Plus (3D street fighter)? I have beat the game numerous times and it probably has one of the best soundtracks for Street Fighter ever created. If anyone hasn't played it, try the ZiNC emulator. You'll regret never trying it. :P

Weren't you the one who said "2D still has alot left in it?"

Also yes, the EX series is just terrible. Go play a real fighting game.

Yep, I did say that. But after consulting with a few friends, I've changed my opinion on the subject. We have enough 2D fighting games, it's time to move to the future.

I didn't say the entire EX series was great. The only good one in my opinion was EX2 Plus. And I highly doubt you've actually played the game for a few hours before you judge it so negatively. :P

Vodka does that. It was the reason it was first made, to keep soldiers warm during the russian nights.

huh, sounds like an urban legend... what's your source?

A russian.

There's actually some merit to this. I've drank vodka on some pretty cold nights last year, it warmed me right back up. Then I went back in my house and pwned some niggas in HSFII with Zangief.

It was just some random Russian? Still doesn't make it credible and it contradicts with the history of vodka that I found. As for the warming effect, you DO realize that it only makes you feel warm right? In fact it cools you off faster so it just fucks you over in the long run.

It is generally believed that strong alcohol drinks have a warming effect on a human being. A shot of something strong is considered the best remedy for a person, who spent too much time outdoors in freezing weather. This affirmation is not really true. Only 50 grams of vodka or cognac will make a human being feel rather warm: alcohol expands blood vessels and stabilizes blood circulation for internal organs. Another dose of alcohol intensifies blood circulation in skin: the skin reddens and obtains a pleasant feeling of warmth. This feeling is very delusive: the body starts cooling faster because of the intensive production of warmth.

source: http://www.unexplainable.net/artman/publis...icle_1423.shtml, which is an article that was supposedly originally written in Russian...