best end of level boss

fumanchu

Just played the original Golden Axe on genesis. Man that last boss is a piece of cheap garbage. He knocks you down and then casts high level spells infinitely which usually drains your health. Plus, those two "Invincible" skeletons don't help either.

Just played the original Golden Axe on genesis. Man that last boss is a piece of cheap garbage. He knocks you down and then casts high level spells infinitely which usually drains your health. Plus, those two "Invincible" skeletons don't help either.

that would be deathadder you were fighting he is one tough biatch!

Alot of 2d side-scrolling fighting games had the really hard to kill boss, Final Fight I remember was the worst for cheap shots

Alot of 2d side-scrolling fighting games had the really hard to kill boss, Final Fight I remember was the worst for cheap shots

yeah he was tough.

i always hated the lavel boss on the prominard stage remember the guy used to charge up his face would gored and hed basically clothesline ye.he always got me! :thumbsup1: