TOTALLY INSANE ERROR

Evil_Ryu_X

This error is so gay, but its cool that I found it, lol.

Apparently the character 'Hanzou' from Samurai Showdown crashes the game whenever you throw a shuriken or use his Flame attack.

Weird huh?

This error is so gay, but its cool that I found it, lol.

Apparently the character 'Hanzou' from Samurai Showdown crashes the game whenever you throw a shuriken or use his Flame attack.

Weird huh?

Holy cow! Who is the creator of yours? I have a Hanzo. I hope that doesn't happen to me...... :)

Its the golden Hanzo, from...um... I dont remember. :naughty: Well, wherever he is, his moves are EXTREMELY fast, and continuous, like the punches from the old Mortal Kombat. His motions may just be too much for my little ol' mugen.

Its the golden Hanzo, from...um... I dont remember. :) Well, wherever he is, his moves are EXTREMELY fast, and continuous, like the punches from the old Mortal Kombat. His motions may just be too much for my little ol' mugen.

Doesn't sound like mine and this hasn't happened to me, so I'm safe. I did have to get rid of a galactus I had because mugen would crash when he would fight a Mortal kombat guy.

I've had that error with extremely fast fighters on my old computer...If I had someone really fast (like Sakuraka's Sailor Mercury) or someone really slow (like that one dude's Itachi) The game crashed. I don't know what it was (maybe my computer was jacked up?) lol.

That's why I don't use Mugen anymore, too many errors, little pesky errors that are large enough to mess up gameplay. Most of the time they are unfixable to your preference. I would just remove that character from my Mugen, if he/she kept crashing the game. Mugen + crash = trouble.