Your first computer?

Alpha

For me it was a Packard Bell LEGEND 486 DX.. 40mhz. I later on upgraded it to a 486 DX2.. 50mhz. It came with a monitor, keyboard, Epson Printer, everything. Hell I even went on the internet with that thing with a 14.4 modem with the AOL 15minute Trials!! Now those were the days. But gosh the loading was terrible, it took forever to just load a couple of pictures. I also played Commander Keen on it and Wolfenstein 3D. I even had a game called Cosmo Comic Adventures. :)

Oh and this was in 1995. :D

well..my parents always buy the comps, not me. Like..I memmer the first comp i had was an old word processor that also integrated with printer/keyboard, then we had a MacOS...you know, those ones from 94 or 95(waaay before the iMac), then now its this one.

For me it was a Packard Bell LEGEND 486 DX.. 40mhz. I later on upgraded it to a 486 DX2.. 50mhz. It came with a monitor, keyboard, Epson Printer, everything. Hell I even went on the internet with that thing with a 14.4 modem with the AOL 15minute Trials!! Now those were the days. But gosh the loading was terrible, it took forever to just load a couple of pictures. I also played Commander Keen on it and Wolfenstein 3D. I even had a game called Cosmo Comic Adventures. :)

Oh and this was in 1995. :D

Dam dude you love Pc's!

First computer was an Atari (I think) 600 sumfin.

From there on out I had every computer Atari released, up to the Falcon.

I refused to let go of my Mega ST and Falcon until the first Pentium's came, cause lets face it.......if you owned an Atari ST/Falcon, you knew they kicked pre-Pentium PC @$$.

My first PC however, was a Compaq Pentium 166.............never again, Compaq is utter garbage. After that, I started building my own PC's, the first of which was a Pentium III 450 with every core part being made by Intel. What a smokin PC it was. :)

My first computer (which is still in working condtion eventhough I don't hook it up often) was a Commodore 64. Man, did I spend a ton of hours on that thing back in the 80's.

My first PC was a hunk of junk that I impulse bought. It was a Pentium 200 w/ MMX (MMX.....Oooooohhh). I bought it basically to play emulators after a friend of mine filled me in on the hobby!!

the first of which was a Pentium III 450 with every core part being made by Intel. What a smokin PC it was.

Same here my first good pc was a Pentium III 450. Guess what, I still use the thing. It now has Windows XP Professional and also Windows ME on it. It has 256MB SD RAM, 30GB Hard Drive, SoundBlaster Pro sound card, and a 8MB IBM Graphics card. Not only that, the damn pc works great. Hell it loads faster then my P4 1.6ghz. There's just something about the Pentium III 450mhz chip.. thats makes it work great even with all this new software and stuff.

First a VIC 20, then Commodore 64, then after seeing a friends Amiga 1000 around 1985 I was amazed! Over 4000 AND stereo sound and multi-tasking OS when most PC's were mono-chrome dos terminals with mono bleeps..............

soon I got an Amiga 500, eventually a 1200. People thought AMIGA would never be well emulated on PC and IF Amiga had kept evolving that may of been true. Instead Amiga development all but ceased in Canada and U.S. at the same time PC CPU kept increasing in speed while emulation improved. In a weird way it's come full circle, I started by inserting a floppy into an A500 to boot a complete multi tasking O.S. and today on my ATHLON 1800+ PC I can boot an Emulator CD (AMITHLON/Amiga OSxl) and boot into a kick-ass Amiga environment....