how can i change it to say master instead of beginner?

my bro setup this account for me since im not really pc smart. im hoping i could change it to say master instead of beginner under my name? i'm no beginner at anything and it has been really bothering me whenever i look at it. thanks.

post more funny stories about flocking bitches

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my bro setup this account for me since im not really pc smart. im hoping i could change it to say master instead of beginner under my name? i'm no beginner at anything and it has been really bothering me whenever i look at it. thanks.

Umm ya cause we all wanna here about that........ :huh:

damn straight

damn straight

:P You saw right through me.......

Dear Penthouse Forum,

I never thought it would happen to me but last nite......

I have lot to go then... Speaking of premium , how do you get that? how much do you have to donate ?

Premium members are just members with 100 posts... I mean... members who have donated $100. :peopleseybrow:

I have lot to go then... Speaking of premium , how do you get that? how much do you have to donate ?

*Wraps his arm around Teck64*

I see the sparkle in your eye Teck :blink: ! I see that you wanna reach the top! I can feel the power of determination flowing from you! :clapping: You plan to become not only premuium! But Ultra! THen Maximum! Then you'll aim for Admin or mod! You'll have the power of Odin himself!!! DOnt you see it TEck :o ! Cant you see into your future!!! :peopleseybrow:

Then when you've bored being the marvelous beast you are, :showoff: you'll aim straight for GameCop's spot.....and then you'll fail at a miserable end! :death:

*shed tears* :crybaby:

Thats the destiny of you and I!! Thats the destiny of a winner!! :1st:

YOOSHA! :angry:

.....................................oh yeah... You just need to make 100 posts.....-_-...

Edited by Shoma