Passing gas in bed ... flocking girls

do you think it would've made a difference if you stuck it in her pooper?

Hold your horses Weirdy. Sick freak!

SupaSoaka: If a girl purposely farts in my presence, then I'll break up with her immediately. You make a good point and that girls shouldn't fart in bed. But remember, they are human too. :peopleseybrow:

if u would break up for a fart what do u do when she qeefs???

Qeefs? What does that mean?

I think a "Queef" is some type of female genital flatulence.

Edited by Devia Eleven

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SupaSoaka: If a girl purposely farts in my presence, then I'll break up with her immediately. You make a good point and that girls shouldn't fart in bed. But remember, they are human too. throwup3

if u would break up for a fart what do u do when she qeefs???

Qeefs? What does that mean?

I think a "Queef" is some type of female genital flatulence.

Yeah, I know that's possible, but didn't know there was a name for it! :peopleseybrow:

SupaSoaka: If a girl purposely farts in my presence, then I'll break up with her immediately. You make a good point and that girls shouldn't fart in bed. But remember, they are human too. :peopleseybrow:

dude, you need to seriously flocking relax and stop being such a god damn prude. ooh, so a girl you are into farts in front of you. Big whoop! Farting is a natural, but rather unpleasant, activity of the body, and nothing more... you should be laughing it off instead of being all stuck up and "proper" over it...

Dude, you need to to a chill pill and not take every word I say literally. There was a throwup3 at the end of the sentence which signifies a joking manner. No, I really wouldn't break up with a girl if she farted. But if that's what she would do 24/7 ... farting along .. then I would say she doesn't have proper etiquette and I would subsequently break up with her. That's the bottom line.

huh, fair enough... but farting like I said is rather natural... if a girl was fating 24/7 though, I think I would take her to a doctor ;p

SupaSoaka: If a girl purposely farts in my presence, then I'll break up with her immediately. You make a good point and that girls shouldn't fart in bed. But remember, they are human too. throwup3

dude, you need to seriously flocking relax and stop being such a god damn prude. ooh, so a girl you are into farts in front of you. Big whoop! Farting is a natural, but rather unpleasant, activity of the body, and nothing more... you should be laughing it off instead of being all stuck up and "proper" over it...

Dude, you need to to a chill pill and not take every word I say literally. There was a :( at the end of the sentence which signifies a joking manner. No, I really wouldn't break up with a girl if she farted. But if that's what she would do 24/7 ... farting along .. then I would say she doesn't have proper etiquette and I would subsequently break up with her. That's the bottom line.

huh, fair enough... but farting like I said is rather natural... if a girl was fating 24/7 though, I think I would take her to a doctor ;p

True... my goodness, that would be a nightmare marrying a girl with a flatulence problem. Just imagine, every 5 seconds she lets out a big one.

It would take a lot of work to get into the sexual mood with a woman like that. :peopleseybrow:

SupaSoaka: If a girl purposely farts in my presence, then I'll break up with her immediately. You make a good point and that girls shouldn't fart in bed. But remember, they are human too. :P

Dude, you need to to a chill pill and not take every word I say literally. There was a :P at the end of the sentence which signifies a joking manner. No, I really wouldn't break up with a girl if she farted. But if that's what she would do 24/7 ... farting along .. then I would say she doesn't have proper etiquette and I would subsequently break up with her. That's the bottom line.

True... my goodness, that would be a nightmare marrying a girl with a flatulence problem. Just imagine, every 5 seconds she lets out a big one.

It would take a lot of work to get into the sexual mood with a woman like that. :naughty:

True that that might be a problem but there are alot of sick people that would love it if a woman would fart on them... I mean look at R. Kelly.