Worst Prison Break EVER!

Alpha

oh my! what a bunch of foolz. my buddy t-smallz and i once broke out of prison in 94 and we were successful before t-smallzs mother called the flocking cops. anyway, im officialy out of prison now. you got to make sure nobody flocks with you from behind. its tough in prison, real tough. luckily, one of my gals snuck in some joints in the shoes shed buy for me. dont ask why i got arrested.

Edited by SuperSoaka420

oh my! what a bunch of foolz. my buddy t-smallz and i once broke out of prison in 94 and we were successful before t-smallzs mother called the flocking cops. anyway, im officialy out of prison now. you got to make sure nobody flocks with you from behind. its tough in prison, real tough. luckily, one of my gals snuck in some joints in the shoes shed buy for me. dont ask why i got arrested.

Tell us more about T-Smallz.

Tell us more about T-Smallz.

why you interested in t-smallz, but not me? whateva, t-smalls was a big dude, maybe around 300 pounds. we became good friends in prison and he was my bodyguard. he went to prison for armed robbery at one of the gas stations nearby. the problem was that there was a cop buying coffee in the back of the place and the cop arrested him on the spot. its not like t-smallz can run pretty fast, ya know? that's the problem when people get too fat and i'm not talking about phat.

I see. Quite a thrilling life you live. Why were you incarcerated?

dude, told you i wasn't get say it. but since you're so flocking interested. (this is embarassing) one of my hoes, prostitutes, hookers, whateva you decide to call her called the cops on me because i didnt pay her full share. its not like they deserve the full share since i got a few complaints from my buddies with them. the stupid girl called the cops and we both were arrested. stupid dumb blondes, flocking eh ya know?

p.s. why are all my posts saying flocking and not the real deal?

Edited by SuperSoaka420