Team Rocket

[rant=mf29]

Team--rocketcopy.png

I hate Team Rocket. They are the worst creation known to mankind, whoever came up with this team should die in his/her own blood. Their name just sickens me in everyway possible, I couldn't stand them ever since the first episode of Pokemon. They've been chasing the same blasted Pokemon for nearly 4 years, and they still haven't caught it. It's impossible to count the millions of Pikachus in the Pokemon universe, and yet they still have to chase the same one. Team Rocket has failed catching Pikachu approximately 451 times, you would think that they would wise up and quit. They seem to catch Pokemon just fine and I don't see why they have to track down that same Pokemon time after time, building monstrous machines and dreaming up new schemes to catch that Pikachu failed. They use the worst disguises ever, but Ash and his foolish companions don't know the difference between a Gorilla and an elephant, so that's why they fall for every single disguise. If Jesse and James both put on Baseball caps, Ash would say "Oh who are these guys I've never seen them before they have on caps so I don't notice their faces and their hair color lol wtf i can't even notice the same damn people that I've seen over 400 times but I can't remember how to train my Pokemon lol omg".

[/rant]

451 times they failed to catch pikachu huh? That also means 451 times they said their 2-3 minute motto.

*note* they sometimes they repeat and do variations of their motto.

And Jesse is a Dike

DEVIA! +Anti-RANT!+

Team rocket is the corner stone of PKm productions! Not only are they representing the "never give up" theme! but theyre also cool enough to not knock down crime! I mean sure they waist thier lives tryiing to steal one yellow rat who the boss probally already has 65,435 of, but thats not the point! Each member had a rough past, so sad! Meowth...so sad! And James is gettin chased by a psycho-gold digger! Sooo sad! But even though they stand from wrong, They stand together....

They got no job and still can afford robots! CAn you afford to buy robots!? Once again that was a sign of drug smugling!

*300 - The movie them music*

And the world will know.....THAT Three Team Rockets members...gave their lives for freedom! Gave thier lives to do wrong becuz they want to! Gave their lives so they could have a choice!....Men!! BUy that $23,000 PKM stealing machine, becuz tonight, WE DINE ON THE STreetS!

*music ends*

SO you watch your tongue!

EVer since the new series they've been making up new rhymes dealing with each situation. Sometimes I watch that show just to hear what new rhyme will they say.

"Prepare for trouble, in a flowery way"

"ANd make it double, catch the bouquet"

Stuff like that is just perfection!

Team rocket is the only reason Pokemon is still making money! :o

Edited by Shoma