so many ryus....

For me it's Sailor Moon. I have about 6 versions of her. It's about to be 7 once Sakuraka releases hers.

I'm bored so i'll list her forms :]

I have

Summoning Sailor Moon:

Has all of the specials from the first season of the show, and can summon the other sailors at command

Prism Sailor Moon:

Original version of sailor moon, ripped straight from the arcade game

Cosmic Sailor Moon:

Has all of her supers from the S season, including sailor planet power and a badazz reference to Gycenia

Super Sailor Moon:

Has all of the supers from the Super S season, although she is incredibly cheap and 1-2 punches can fill up her special meter

Super Sailor Moon: Silver Crystal Edition:

Has all of her supers from the Super S season, and more. horrifyingly cheap, if hit in her mid section releases an energy blast that takes off 1/6 of your health

Eternal Sailor Moon:

Has all of the hypers from the Stars season. Cheapest form, all attacks are one hit kills, and she has 1000 health, 10 times more than the default level. also, her health regenerates, so chibi fighters will find it totally impossible to beat her because she recovers from their attacks as soon as it's dealt. probably the cheapest character since F1, best match is probably a handicap simul with her alone and psycho shredder and ssj4 nightmare broly XD. She'd win

Sakuraka's WIP of Prism Sailor Moon:

Rip from the same game, has same attacks edits as all of sakuraka's other senshi.

That killed some time.

Edited by Ishizimaru

For me it's Sailor Moon. I have about 6 versions of her. It's about to be 7 once Sakuraka releases hers.

I have

Summoning Sailor Moon:

Has all of the specials from the first season of the show, and can summon the other sailors at command

Prism Sailor Moon:

Cosmic Sailor Moon:

Has all of her supers from the S season, including sailor planet power and a badazz reference to Gycenia

Super Sailor Moon:

Has all of the supers from the Super S season, although she is incredibly cheap and 1-2 punches can fill up her special meter

Has all of her supers from the Super S season, and more. horrifyingly cheap, if hit in her mid section releases an energy blast that takes off 1/6 of your health

Eternal Sailor Moon:

Has all of the hypers from the Stars season. Cheapest form, all attacks are one hit kills, and she has 1000 health, 10 times more than the default level. also, her health regenerates, so chibi fighters will find it totally impossible to beat her because she recovers from their attacks as soon as it's dealt. probably the cheapest character since F1, best match is probably a handicap simul with her alone and psycho shredder and ssj4 nightmare broly XD. She'd win

Rip from the same game, has same attacks edits as all of sakuraka's other senshi.

That killed some time.

I only ever found one sailor moon. How do I tell which one I have?

Also CVS, Cvs2 ryu....

I loved that shin akuma but he was called ogre! He had soo many stolen moves and sprites from soo many different fighters but they made it look so nice as if he actually was made with those moves.

Edited by Shoma

I have

Summoning Sailor Moon:

Prism Sailor Moon:

Cosmic Sailor Moon:

Super Sailor Moon:

Eternal Sailor Moon:

That killed some time.

Her outfit. Or, look at her chest. The brooch thing that she wears is different everytime. What does her outfit look like?

Also CVS, Cvs2 ryu....

I loved that shin akuma but he was called ogre! He had soo many stolen moves and sprites from soo many different fighters but they made it look so nice as if he actually was made with those moves.

Yeah. I have 2 different ogres. The sprites make him look so psychotic, too. Awesome character. I'm not sure if there really is an ogre in sf, though....

I have

Summoning Sailor Moon:

Prism Sailor Moon:

Cosmic Sailor Moon:

Super Sailor Moon:

Eternal Sailor Moon:

That killed some time.

Her outfit. Or, look at her chest. The brooch thing that she wears is different everytime. What does her outfit look like?

Hmm... I have to check. I'll post back later.

• 3 weeks later...