The cheapest bastard ever

How sad. You really don't understand the beauty of it.

Think. In real life, if those chars were real, would they all be equal? Wolverine and Ryu, Cyclops and Chun-Li, hell, Megaman and Onslaught.

The answer, of course, is NO. The point is to find a way to win strategically. Thats what makes the fight so FUN. Winning with a strategically disadvantaged character is the point. Use your brain.

I'm not talking about real life. I'm talking about edits that fanboys make. I'm not interested if a real life mutant with healing powers and claws could beat a guy in a karate gi that can shoot fireballs. So don't tell me to use my brain. I've never been rude to you.

Edited by onetrueblade

Oh my, I apologize. I wasn't attempting to be crude with you, not at all, I was simply trying to state my opinion in why people make some more powerful than others. Please forgive my shortness, it was unintended.

Oh my, I apologize. I wasn't attempting to be crude with you, not at all, I was simply trying to state my opinion in why people make some more powerful than others. Please forgive my shortness, it was unintended.

I wholeheartedly accept your apology. It just came across as short. On a side note, I do understand the joy of beating someone you're not supposed to. i just don't like having a massive challenge every fight, you know. LOL. I understand the point of having boss characters. So anyway, no harm no foul my friend.