The cheapest bastard ever

I tend not to download these kind of characters, they make Mugen lag, they have the cheapest moves and are overpowered.

Yeah. Some edits are so pointless and cheap that having them in ruins the fun. I keep some around for when I just want to rip through all the other characters with ease. (Know what I mean?)

I just don't download them. The only cheap character that I chose to keep was Eternal Sailor moon and that was because I had all of her other forms. I had F1 but I got rid of it...it's the cheapest character ever, and it's a novelty character.

I just don't download them. The only cheap character that I chose to keep was Eternal Sailor moon and that was because I had all of her other forms. I had F1 but I got rid of it...it's the cheapest character ever, and it's a novelty character.

yeah, I read the description for F1, but I didn't bother to DL it.

How sad. You really don't understand the beauty of it.

Think. In real life, if those chars were real, would they all be equal? Wolverine and Ryu, Cyclops and Chun-Li, hell, Megaman and Onslaught.

The answer, of course, is NO. The point is to find a way to win strategically. Thats what makes the fight so FUN. Winning with a strategically disadvantaged character is the point. Use your brain.