snes emulator

ben2dx

mooney i am using the emulator you suggested and i have 2 roms on my sd card and the emulator says select rom but no roms show up???

First, make sure you have patched it with the correct DLDI file (unless you are using an R4 with firmware v1.10 or later). Then, make a folder called "snes" on the root of your memory card. Put all of your SNES ROMs in there, and SNEmulDS should find them.

well i have an m3 and it dected games without any patching thing, but i played for 5 seconds then the gameplay slowed down for 2 seconds, then i play for 5 seconds and it slowed down for 2 seconds then i played for.... well you know it repeated the process

is this just because the emulator has not been perfected yet?

well i have an m3 and it dected games without any patching thing, but i played for 5 seconds then the gameplay slowed down for 2 seconds, then i play for 5 seconds and it slowed down for 2 seconds then i played for.... well you know it repeated the process

is this just because the emulator has not been perfected yet?

Yeah, probably. It is only at version 0.6, so give it a little time. Many games run really well, but a few don't work/run slowly. You can also try changing some settings (speed hacks, sound, etc) to get the game to run faster.