pokemon stadium and pokemon snap

abdul razak

That most likely implies that you have an integrated video video, most likely made by Intel. If this is the case, you should switch Project64's active graphics plugin to Jabo's Direct3D6 instead of the default D3D8 one.

It's is the only plugin that will work at least somewhat passable on integrated chips and very old video cards, but you'll also see a lot more missing features, and possibly graphics as well.

If you don't know what kind of a video chip the computer really has, run dxdiag again and check the Display tab.

ok its not working but pokemon stadium is but when i have to choose 3 pokemon from my set only a and b buttons are working and i tried running pokemon snap on 1994 and it worked but i can't move the camera and in the screen in which i name my character there is a instruction box in which they say i have to move the stick and press a on the letter im going to type does that mean i have to use a joystick.

Edited by abdul razak

Uh, what? Make sense, use punctuation.

It is advisable that you configure (or at least check) the buttons, digital and and the analog stick before playing. You don't have to use a gamepad or a joystick, since all emulators support keyboard input as well. The game tells you to move "stick" because IT IS A NINTENDO 64 GAME AND IT ASSUMES THAT YOU ARE PLAYING ON THE CONSOLE.

Of course the game expects to to be playing on the actual console, with the N64 controller in hand, which most likely, you don't have. So use whatever keys that are assigned to the N64 analog stick.

It would probably help if you'd specify what video hardware your computer has.

• 3 months later...