A Crazy Theory on Life!

Diso

This theory uses the theory of Evolution and the Religion Theories :)

First, God made the dinosaurs. But Soon, He got bored with them and destroyed them with a meteor and left Earth alone for a while.

Then, He did the Ice age with a tiny bit more intelligent animals. During that time, monkies slowly turned into humans. Fat, ugly ones :D

God went "EW!" and probably killed all of them somehow :D

Next comes the Garden of Eden, Adam and Eve were created, they bit the apple of inteligence, and got casted out. Then God destroyed the world with a flood except for Noah.

Thats how humankind started I think

~My friend and I made this up going to our biology class.

hi Disoblige as for me i agree with most of what you say but not all(like the God get bord i think its a wisdom from him that we dont know why he did it ) and some i didnt understand (because of my english but that fine)

err... god didnt make dinosaurs first (if at all) single cells in the sea thingscame first and before them strings of protein.

followed by loads of freaky things!

i dont see why creationists get so angry about evolution, they can think god just made it all happen but i suppose they take the bible seroiusly and literally word for word :)

My theory....

There is no god. He's just a spooky incompetent father figure who doesnt give a crap, and the bible is just a best seller.

A more in depth analysis on my belief's of why their isnt a god, I'll take requests for a topic but I must say, mixing religion in anything usually yields bad results. Want examples? Pick a war, any war.