Credit on Mugen Characters

kuroioni

What it is Mugen Fans!!!

Alright today i went character shopping(Wtf!!!Who says that!?!?...lol) and i was thinking along the lines of is this theft that im committing???

Cause true enought ppl put remakes of characters from different games and their own ideas and allow you to download them for free but is it bad that yes i do give them credit for what they did and the time they spent on working on each individual character???

Yet i dont post saying that was a nice job or i like what you did and you know that kind of stuff.

So ppl i would like to hear your thoughts and concerns on this particular subject.

-laterz

Hes a reply for you. Somewhat philosophical as it may be, is it really theft to steal something stolen?

The sprites and such are all ripped from someone else; the coding is the author's, true enough. However, many pieces of coding come from elsewhere, and without the stolen sprites, its simply words on electronic paper...

- Ryu, out.

Hes a reply for you. Somewhat philosophical as it may be, is it really theft to steal something stolen?

yes 2 wrongs obviously don't make a right.

The sprites and such are all ripped from someone else; the coding is the author's, true enough. However, many pieces of coding come from elsewhere, and without the stolen sprites, its simply words on electronic paper...

- Ryu, out.

both capcom and snk had given the mugen community permission to use their sprites, and are you forgetting that some people make their own sprites?

anyway the rules of the mugen community have changed now should get around to updating it