CAPCOM FIGHTING EVOLUTION MAX (Stage Music issues)

kuroioni

Ok...been at this thing for the last 4 days.

I downloaded this screenpack a week ago and finally got it to work but the problem is my music for the stages will not work and i cant figure out why?

I took the data folder that came with this screenpack and just overwrite my data folder that i already had everything was fine until i lost my music now i cant figure out why the music is not playing.

If anyone has this screenpack and did the same thing i did and got the music to work plz!! i mean plz!! let me know how and what you did to make it work.

Yeah. Check and make sure there are no back slashes [ \ ]. They need to be [ / ].

EDIT: Also, make sure that the lines look like this (using ryu-X as example).

ryu-X, randomselect, music=sound/music.mp3

there must be a .mp3 after the end, or whatever type of music file it is.

Edited by Evil_Ryu_X

Ive check everything you said and to me nothing is wrong but something is because my music is still not working and ive look over this 5 times already. Is there a way i could send you my mugen configuration file and you can see if i did something wrong cause at this point i dont know what else is there to do but either find another screenpack or either just use the regular stuff that came with winmugen which looks rather boring.

• 3 weeks later...