Recording to avi

bogard81

Any ideas how can i record my playing in video(avi,wmv,etc) format?And of course to watch them lately with a video player.I want to do that with the roms and isos from almost every console(Nes,Snes,Genesis,Nntendo 64,psx).With nes roms i remember there is a an emulator(forget the name,but i will find) that records directly to avi.Also Mame has this option but it doesn't work well.But this is just Nes and Arcades.How about the others?Any sugestions?

Any ideas how can i record my playing in video(avi,wmv,etc) format?And of course to watch them lately with a video player.I want to do that with the roms and isos from almost every console(Nes,Snes,Genesis,Nntendo 64,psx).With nes roms i remember there is a an emulator(forget the name,but i will find) that records directly to avi.Also Mame has this option but it doesn't work well.But this is just Nes and Arcades.How about the others?Any sugestions?

If your pc can handle it you could try screen recording software like Camtasia Studio. Or go the hardware route eg capture card/dvd recorder.