Help, please.

ChAz

i have looked, and looked on this site for answers, and coudn't find any, so i thought i post it, gith here's my problem, i have a Nintendo DS, and i have bought a Super Card SD Rumble, and have many ISO games for it, bt i have no idea how to make them work on it, i have got all the converting software and done many firmware updates and still nothink, i cnt even get homebrew going :mad: please someone help me :mad:

ISO games? DS games aren't on CDs, they are on cartridges, there for they are rom images, not ISOs (CD images) what are the filenames of this games you are trying to put on there?

also, is your converting software configured correctly? Are you copying homebrew apps DIRECTLY to the sd card? are you reading the documentation for said homebrew apps to see if it needs dldi patching?

sorry, i meant i got many .nds games ripped from cartriges, i am think i the PSP, anyway i have looked at website (www.supercard.com) is crap that has no information at all, also the documentation i got wiv the .NDS files is in German becouse they came in a pack, they are proper games like Fifa 2006 and ATV Quad Frenzy.

My Converting software i downloaded from www.supercard.com and it also came wiv firmware, i have think i have done the firmware, becouse i put that on the SD card and then into the Supercard and when u DS starts up it asked to updated, bt takes like 5 seconds to do. When it converts the .NDS files it converts them into .NDS.DSQ and a .SAV file, and when u put them both on the SD in the SuperCard it can only read/see the .SAV file, bt can not be run.

• 4 weeks later...

I can do the converting if you want I have the same one let me guess DS Super Key Card for DS slot and a SuperCard Rumble in the GBA slot with like a little tiny slot for the chip thats 2GB? for holding games if so I can probably help.