Nine Inch Nails now free of record label

Gryph

After 18 years of being tied to Interscope records, Trent Reznor is now finally free of Interscope records and can do what he wants with this music. It's cool that major groups like Radiohead and NIN are pushing forward in this digital music age. In the past Trent has expressed much anger with how Interscope rips his fans off and has promoted that they pirate his music. I'm not sure how he is going to make money from any of this but the music needs big name pioneers like NIN and Radiohead.

http://nin.com/

And I'm posting this because NIN is like my most favorite band ever in the whole world.

I can make good music too, I scream into microphones and make babies cry with joy!

:huh: You're not only that hates screamers, quite often they scream so loud that I can't here the lyrics that really pisses me off.

Anyway, it good to see that artists are making their own path rather than having the greedy record company choosing their paths. Hopefully other great artists will follow.

NIN.. I hate anything related to Industrial/Alternative :mad: :mad: :mad:

Just for that...

Reaper man attacked JKKDARK with a Large Trout (206 str) and took off 181!

JKKDARK has 0 HP left!

JKKDARK is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

You gain 27 frag(s) (26 stolen).

JKKDARK has no strength therefore cannot counter.

You gain: 66 EXP points!!!!

there is nothing wrong with alternative :mad: :mad: :mad:

anyway, good for NIN, even though their new shit isn't as good as the old...

I wouldn't say NIN is a screaming band :/ definitely a little weird and i can't figure out why i listen to them but they don't really scream.

agreed. A screaming band would be more liiike Ateyu, or maybe Slipknot

It's hard to place where Trent and his music place. He covers alot of genres over the years. Dark- anything would fit the bill.