LCD TopGun works with MAMEoX128 Plus?

Dragon Ninja

Like the topic says, does anyone know if LCD TopGun works with MAMEoX128 Plus or are there any better light guns? It looks like this btw:

topgunfinalaz4.jpg

Edit: I just read that BenderMameOX HSFII Edition has a better light gun support. Is this true?

Edited by Dragon Ninja

Like the topic says, does anyone know if LCD TopGun works with MAMEoX128 Plus or are there any better light guns? It looks like this btw:

topgunfinalaz4.jpg

Edit: I just read that BenderMameOX HSFII Edition has a better light gun support. Is this true?

i have heard this as well never tried bendermameox i know the madcatz dosent work on lcd i should know just tried the gun a few days ago think you shoud be ok with that one how much does it retail for :huh:

that is one cool lookin' light gun

I wonder if there is a way to tear one of those HOTD shotguns off the arcade cabinet (I mean buy one not literally rip one off a machine somewhere) and wire it to be used on the xbox :)

yeah that would be good dont think there is much of a chance of it working though.

prove me wrong anyone!!!!!!!!

oh yeah if your gonna use that lightgun use bendermameox better lighgun calibration.

mameox128plus a little bit glitchy for my liking but neither of them are totally perfect.

• 1 year later...

I've read some pretty bad reviews for that gun working in general, nevermind on an emulator.

That gun works perfectly fine. ive had one for well over a year or so. It works with any xbox emulator. Set it up properly though. Doesnt work with HOTD. HOTD is flash gun only from what i can gather. Try to get the mark 2 gun i noticed had been released, apparently adding vista support (like thats handy !)

If they've made a MKII then maybe it's better. Many people reported calibration and accuracy problems. I've owned a fair few lightguns, and there's nothing worse than having a gun that shoots somewhere other than where you actually aim it. They should make more lightguns for LCD screens. The choice is limited at the moment.