Chibis a little annoying now

arkraven

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should look around this forum some more, there is a link for

Naruto chars somewhere.

As for Ichigo, I have him. If hes the only one you want, gimme a ring at my IM, Evil_Ryu_X@yahoo.com

EDIT: Please do NOT e-mail me, I cant send the char through there. Use my IM.

Edited by Evil_Ryu_X

You should look around this forum some more, there is a link for

Naruto chars somewhere.

As for Ichigo, I have him. If hes the only one you want, gimme a ring at my IM, Evil_Ryu_X@yahoo.com

EDIT: Please do NOT e-mail me, I cant send the char through there. Use my IM.

Did he get back to you? I have the same ichigo I think. Is it the one where the intro is horrendously long?

The damage he does is freakin huge! I can't beat him easily most times.... and even though his energy drops back down to zero when he stands still, if he gets going and gets a lot of energy, your screwed. His supers are crazy.

Haha, taking him on in survival is nigh impossible. I had to try 56 TIMES before I won... Evil_Ryu is easier than this...

EDIT: Thinking back on it, I really sucked at MUGEN. I'm not too shabby now, just wish there was somewhere online to hone my skillz.

Edited by Evil_Ryu_X

Well i see alot of chibi characters of anime but what about a big neji or big byakuya cann some one please give me the link for

Bleach

Naruto

and Matrix characters >3

thanks

The only reason why you aren't able to find un-Chibi sized Naruto characters is because there aren't any 32-bit games that contain sprites fitting your description. Although people still create 2D Naruto characters from scratch, but they still are a little bit too big compared to other characters.