Looking for King of fighters XI characters

kuroioni

Hello again Mugen fans!!!!

Was searching google today and was wondering if anyone had any King of Fighters XI characters and i just would like to know where can i find them. If any has these characters (Duck King, Oswald, Ryo(idk if hes feature in that game, or better yet if anyone knows of a good Mugen site that has king of fighters characters in general i would like to know.

P.S. if anyone is looking for a character or want to trade some let me know and i will see if i have it or not.

Omg!! man thx alot. I really appricate that website.Wish i found something like that or to the sort but everytime i search google i get some weird japanese or chinese site and have to click around ads like crazy to find some characters. Thx man Mad props to ya.

Its not the power of the CPU, its the skill of the player. You'd do well to remember that.

I myself have a very complex mix of Street Fighter, Marvel, Capcom (all three of which were already in official games together), Guilty Gear, and Samurai Showdown.

Oddly, the guy who kicks the most ass isnt evil ryu. Its MvC Megaman. O_O

Its not the power of the CPU, its the skill of the player. You'd do well to remember that.

I myself have a very complex mix of Street Fighter, Marvel, Capcom (all three of which were already in official games together), Guilty Gear, and Samurai Showdown.

Oddly, the guy who kicks the most ass isnt evil ryu. Its MvC Megaman. O_O

hmm...i see but you gotta admit whoever or whatever got a hold to ryu made sure that he was a top-notch opponent cause i still have hell when i do 1 on 2 fights and its left down to me and him and all of a sudden he gets a wild hair and look out.

But yea i see what your saying because what i was going to do was just base mine off of just king of fighters and street fighter but i thought after awhile it wouldnt be all that fun with just that group. It would get boring after a while.