First Thing You Ever Broke

Diso

I think it was a toy :)

It was one of those cheap mcdonald's toys :D

Otherwise, it was a water gun. Stupid thing broke off on me during a water fight (gun can shoot in 3 directions excluding south). I was stuck aiming left which was annoying :D

I have broke lots of things i am a 22 year old male after all.

I have punched holes in walls, just because i got angry stupid eh?

There in my house rite now its a reminder of how silly i was arguing and getting mad with my family.

As for thefirst thing i broke well...

I cant remember that far back, but...

The estate were i live my and a feeind mark cully [he is now as old as me but has taken the road of drugs turning up at my housr ratling like a smack head poor lad trying to sell stuf to me]

Well me and cully were walking and i picked up a stone and i said see that house i bet ya i can threw it over he roof, he said na man its to far!!!

[we were kids]

Watch!

I said.

I launched the rocks [stone]

Next thing you know the stone bends like a david beckham free kick and goes threw a window SMASH!

We run like little mincers all the way to his house.

First thing I broke I think was a lamp a long time ago. I was throwing a ball around the house and the thing smashed in pieces like pouder. Man was my momma mad, *hears the screams again*...AAAHHHH!! :)

First thing I broke I think was a lamp a long time ago. I was throwing a ball around the house and the thing smashed in pieces like pouder. Man was my momma mad, *hears the screams again*...AAAHHHH!! :)

:D Were you OwNeD for braking the lamp buy your parents?

I think the first think I ever broken was one of my toys when I was a baby or maybe it was a plate..or a glass, I don't memmer. But I always get sad when I break something sometimes(I need a really good reason to get excited)

Broke? I was breaking things since I can't remember. First thing I can think of are all my brothers he-man action figures...yay.

Edited by Gouken