Free special effects software

I'm totally lost on this subject so I'll just recommend the stuff you really want and not skirt around 'free' bs alternatives...

Get Adobe Aftereffects and cut it Premiere Pro. They're easy to pick up and use. I haven't seen the Inspector Gadget movies (I don't want them messing with my memories) but I assume you're talking about fancy wipes, transitions and picture in picture stuff- Aftereffects is enough for that.

I'm totally lost on this subject so I'll just recommend the stuff you really want and not skirt around 'free' bs alternatives...

Get Adobe Aftereffects and cut it Premiere Pro. They're easy to pick up and use. I haven't seen the Inspector Gadget movies (I don't want them messing with my memories) but I assume you're talking about fancy wipes, transitions and picture in picture stuff- Aftereffects is enough for that.

I think he wants 3D effects and explosions and whatnot... :blink:

If your talking about 3D graphics

Maya and 3DS Studio Max are good, theres a few others too, but this is something that is alot of work, its extremely hard.

If someone could help me make the modles that would help, but I also need help adding them to my movies

Edited by John Travolta