What about this? Real ART!

• 3 weeks later...
What about this? Real ART! *

WOOOWW...That's seems like a full of yourself kind of way of putting it? I hope you're referring to the style of realism, against that of Anime/Manga style art...Which, in it's own respect is art. You can't go off and call something that someone really enjoys making "fake". Because I'm sure you draw because you like doing it, perhaps love it. I don't you think that by putting other people's artwork down, and calling it things like that, really isn't cool...I'd think that an artist of any kind could appreciate the fellow artist's art work...whether it's realism, abstract, 3d, anime....any of it! Art is what the artists makes it.

I just don't think it's fair of you to have titled this thread as "What about this? real Art"

Now, I'm only defending it as a fellow artist. I don't really draw in that fashion. I am a photographer and 3D sculpture artist more than anything else....I just found it rather egotistical way of putting it, that's all....

• 3 weeks later...
I just don't think it's fair of you to have titled this thread as "What about this? real Art"

Now, I'm only defending it as a fellow artist. I don't really draw in that fashion. I am a photographer and 3D sculpture artist more than anything else....I just found it rather egotistical way of putting it, that's all....

hEY! :o

You are completely right. I mean, maybe it wasn't appropiate to use that "real Art" phrase. I agree with you about that fact that every one who loves something may have the right to be congratulated, specially if they put effort and enthusiasm! I have to say that I didn't considered it from that "fellow artist" sense,,,, However, I may excuse myself... in the way that I use that expression just to call the attention of artists from this area... and also to generate a kind of competition... :) I'm pretty sure that everybody likes to show what they do... and just try to see how much ability we have... And relating this with "1emulation" forum.. anyone who likes games... (fighting ones like me) would like to challenge the rest of guys... just for entertainment.. that's all.

I hope you are not angry with me. Best regards! ;)

RUBIO

pd: sorry by the late reply... (I'd like to see more opinions or artwork shown. bye!

psylocke.gif