~>Bungie Leaves Microsoft<~

The 360 is a great console. I don't know what the flock you're talking about failing miserably. The PS3 is failing miserably. If you are implying that the 360 is failing because it doesn't have those gay ass Final Fantasy and japanese RPGs then you are very wrong.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 360 is a great console. I don't know what the flock you're talking about failing miserably. The PS3 is failing miserably. If you are implying that the 360 is failing because it doesn't have those gay ass Final Fantasy and japanese RPGs then you are very wrong.

when you revive, I am so pimpslapping the sh<a href="http://a" target="_blank"></a>it out of you again for that comment.

EDIT:

Reaper man attacked Thaggomizer with a Pimp Slap (1 str) and took off 30!

Thaggomizer has 0 HP left!

Thaggomizer is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

You gain 1 frag(s) (0 stolen).

You gain: 1 EXP points!!!!

See? told you I would....

as for the PS3 failing... it isn't really... if you align the launches on the 3 consoles you will see that the PS3 has an identical sales pattern to the 360. The one console that is REALLY kicking everyone's ass is the Wii, no question...

Edited by Reaper man

I'd have to agree with Thaggomizer on this one. I don't know what person that owns a PS3! Plus, most of the sports games suck for it. I have yet to find a decent game that isn't an FPS. Sony needs to get their act together -- otherwise they're going to be out of the loop this time around.

Sony has had to lower their prices TWICE since the launch. That is not a sign of a healthy console. It is selling woefully under Sony's expectations.

And Japanese RPGs barely even count as games. They're boring dramas with horrible stories, crappy character design, annoying combat, and stupid plot devices. There is rarely any actual role playing going on in those games. Ugh, the dialog is such crap in those games. They only attract the otaku type gamers who wish they were Japanese because of hentai or some crap.

Edited by Thaggomizer

Sony has had to lower their prices TWICE since the launch. That is not a sign of a healthy console. It is selling woefully under Sony's expectations.

Sony should of thought TWICE before including a Blu-Ray drive, there was nothing wrong with a plain DVD drive which is alot cheaper than Blu-Ray drive. I would play a 3-DVD game rather than a Blu-Ray game for the sake of reliability. Now that Sony are now selling them for half it should be worth, they are not making profit from any console sold.

Anyway, we'll never know if it was a Sony fanboy that came up with the "Bungie Leaves Microsoft" rumour.

Blu-Ray isn't their problem. They don't have a solid direction in terms of software, features or marketing to support the hardware, which is great. That is the real issue with the PS3 that needs remedy.

I think including the BD-ROM drive was a decision that will put them ahead of Microsoft in the long run, assuming they get the rest of the act together.

Sony should of thought TWICE before including a Blu-Ray drive, there was nothing wrong with a plain DVD drive which is alot cheaper than Blu-Ray drive. I would play a 3-DVD game rather than a Blu-Ray game for the sake of reliability. Now that Sony are now selling them for half it should be worth, they are not making profit from any console sold.

Anyway, we'll never know if it was a Sony fanboy that came up with the "Bungie Leaves Microsoft" rumour.

Actually, I think the Blu-ray drive is all the PS3 has going for it at this time.

And I doubt it was a Sony fanboy who came up with that Bungie leaving Microsoft because it turned out to be true. Those wheels were set in motion way before Halo 3 was released.

the blu ray drive is one thing the PS3 has going for it if u r looking to invest in a high def movie player u would be stupid not to get a ps3. anyways i will say it again let the developers get a chance to know sonys hardware before we start dooming the system. and like gryph said the bungie deal was an unannounced reality before halo 3 even hit the shelves, but the split really doesnt mean much bungie has already said they will continue to develop for the 360 mainly. prolly because they are already very familiar with the programing for it. the only people who would be in trouble if bungie decided to develop for some one else would be microsoft, because they would be hard pressed to find someone to make a halo sequel better than bungie.

I don't even think Bluray is enough to save the PS3. HDDVD is doing better now and some companies are dropping bluray exclusivity.

I demand sources stating this.

Davis attacked Thaggomizer with a Pimp Slap (1 str) and took off 30!

Thaggomizer has 0 HP left!

Thaggomizer is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

You gain 1 frag(s) (0 stolen).

You gain: 1 EXP points!!!!

Now.

I thought Blu-ray is doing better than HD-DVD?

Anyway, i lost patience in waiting for a good game to show up on PS3 and get a PS3 Slim instead. It seems that PSP is heading to a heathier direction but not so for PS3. Until now, the games that I want to play on PS3 can be count using one hand.