Drinking problem?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your friend Curtis rocks :naughty: He had sex with an unknown girl and two gays wanted to suck his d!ck, totally a heart breaker :lol:

There weren't other girls at the party? Only the girl and the two gays? :P

The gays wanted to hit you? Were you rude and aggressive with them? :(

Where did I type that?

You didn't. That's why I'm asking :)

Drinking runs in my family, I'm the only male on it that I know that has never tried alcohol.

To put it in a way you might understand why I haven't done it , my family gets addicted extremely easily, so I have no doubt that just one sip will screw up a couple of years of my life without problem.

Well, good to know I'm not alone. I haven't tried alcohol and I don't plan on ever doing so. I hang out with my friends and all at parties, but I have just as much fun stone sober, Plus I get to remember it all the next day. And I understand the family thing. cigarettes wiped out a whole nearly 2 generations of men in my family, so I'll never even touch a pack of cigs. ( I know that's not the same as being hooked on the sauce, but I identify with your thoughts on stuff like that.) Keep on the good foot, brother.

I drink a lot of booze. You name it I have drank it. Ever mix Vodka with some OJ and Hot Sauce? It is da best mother flocking thing you have ever tasted!!!

what is it with black people and hot sauce? Can someone explain this one to me?

as for me drinking, I'll drink just about anything. I can't stand anise flavored liquors anymore, ever since that experience with absinthe (the knock off American kind)