Drinking problem?

I think underaged individuals tend drink reason being becuase they aren't supposed to. It's all just a sense of curiosity, once that curiosity is fulfilled then the person is already addicted. I drank beer and alcohol, I'm not a fan of the taste nor the effects. If I feel like getting buzzed I'll just grab a sode.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think underaged individuals tend drink reason being becuase they aren't supposed to. It's all just a sense of curiosity, once that curiosity is fulfilled then the person is already addicted. I drank beer and alcohol, I'm not a fan of the taste nor the effects. If I feel like getting buzzed I'll just grab a sode.

Economic theory has been used to explain binge drinking in teens and young adults. Interesting stuff. Because they can't do it and alcohol and time to drink is a limited commodity, young ones drink more in a short amount of time to make up for it.

Economic theory has been used to explain binge drinking in teens and young adults. Interesting stuff. Because they can't do it and alcohol and time to drink is a limited commodity, young ones drink more in a short amount of time to make up for it.

I drink enough in a short time period to make up for anyone's short. I drank when I was underage. Use to get the first person we seen going in a liquor store buy it for us. Even got my 13 year old sister drunk once. Am I a bad person for it maybe. But I am not an addict. I have not touched it for over 2 years once. I chose to drink cause I do. I do not hurt no one and I don't drive when I do. Oh and my sister as of this day does not drink. She hates it.

Yes, but there is too much of anything in alcohol. It's termed binge drinking. Not only that, but we already discussed how its quite popular with teens. So it is in issue, no matter how you want to put it.