Drinking problem?

I had a fantastic night, and thanks to Fatal Rose I did drink more alcohol than usual :mad::mad:

What night? What are you talking about?

Next time I drink I shall drink to those Fatal Rose character. Is that you in the pictures? Seems rather vain.

"to those Fatal Rose character" huh? :mad: and yes that IS me in those pictures. How is that vain?

lesse, not only do you have your mug posted as your avatar, but in your sig as well

yeah, seems pretty fucking vain to me....

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are better off trying to cut down, rather than trying to give up, just drink once a week and avoid excessive drinking. Alcohol isn't as bad as you think, a little bit of alcohol is good, but too much is bad for you.

Next time I drink I shall drink to those Fatal Rose character. Is that you in the pictures? Seems rather vain.
"to those Fatal Rose character" huh? :punk: and yes that IS me in those pictures. How is that vain?

Do you even know what vain means? Your avatar and signature is a dictionary example of vanity.

Anyway, last night I got flocking TRASHED!! It was one of my friend's 21st b-day and she got so flocking drunk she passed out onto the pool table. While people were playing. In the parlance of internet times, it was epic lulz. But I did a very stupid thing last night and drove drunk. I made it home alright with no problems but it's always scary. I need to arrange my rides better.

"to those Fatal Rose character" huh? :punk: and yes that IS me in those pictures. How is that vain?

Do you even know what vain means? Your avatar and signature is a dictionary example of vanity.

Anyway, last night I got flocking TRASHED!! It was one of my friend's 21st b-day and she got so flocking drunk she passed out onto the pool table. While people were playing. In the parlance of internet times, it was epic lulz. But I did a very stupid thing last night and drove drunk. I made it home alright with no problems but it's always scary. I need to arrange my rides better.

Sorry, but drunk drivers are complete idiots. Therefore, you are an idiot. I'm tired of having to swerve my car to other lanes when a drunk driver can't stay in their flocking lane. Luckily, I'm pretty aware of my surroundings, therefore no accidents have ever occurred. That's the problem with night driving.

Just know your limits.

"to those Fatal Rose character" huh? :( and yes that IS me in those pictures. How is that vain?

You my friend take things to seriously. I am just your average guy. :punk:

Seriously though, a friend and I suffered pretty bad injuries from driving drunk. I still can't forgive myself for that. I would never be able to live with myself knowing that my irresponsibility killed someone.

I drank a couple days ago on Saturday, everything was ok.

Tell us, what did you drink? :o:)

Went to the club with like four friends, ran into some more friends when we got there, got pretty buzzed but not to bad. 3 Blue moons and one shot. Some older lady started dancing really hard against my friend on the dance floor, she invited us to her after party at her place when it was time to go. I was reluctant and uneasy about it but my friend was dieing to go in hopes of getting laid. We went, drove for like 20 mins following her, eventually got there. Noticed there were two strange men with her, I started to get a bad feeling about all of it. As soon as we got in we were seated and greeted warmly (a little to warmly), they kept offering us more drinks and even some food but I refused all of it. Fearing that it was all poisoned so they rape and kill us. Maybe I was being a but to paranoid. Well my friends kept drinking, my friend and the older lady really started to get touchy feely with each other, kissing was more common and before you knew it they were in her bedroom.

The two guys did not really speak English very well. Luckily one of my friends (Jaime) spoke Spanish fluently. She came out of the bed room a minute or two later but my friend remained inside. I started to worry so my other friend Jason went in there to check on him to make sure he was still alive, I remained in the living room with my two other friends and two strange guys and the older chick. My friend Jason texted me saying that Colby is fine but is falling asleep and is going to stay in her room in hopes of her returning so he can have sex with her. Forgot to mention that I slipped my friend a spare condom that I always keep handy on me when I go out (never know what might happen). The two men really started acting oddly, eventually it was obvious that they were homosexuals. Things really started to get awkward. I really wanted to leave, the older lady started to get REALLY friendly with the rest of us, I was not at all interested but my friend Curtis started taking a liking to her. More time passed and before you knew it Colby and Curtis were passed out in separate rooms.

Now she was coming on to my friend Jaime REALLY hard. They started salsa dancing and eventually it led to a romantic slow dance sequence. During this time they(the two strange gay dudes) kept going into the room my friend Colby was sleeping in. Waking him up and promising him that the older lady was going to go in and have sex with him. Then the dialog turned to something much more, they started asking him if he would allow them to suck his d*ck. He said "hell no thats gay!", gay dude replied with "it does not matter because a mouth is just a mouth". When I found out about this the next day I laughed. Eventually my friend started telling me quietly that he no longer wants to dance or be around this lady anymore, saying that he does not want to cheat on his girl friend after all. They kept insisting on us staying but I eventually got everyone rounded up and left, well almost all of us. My friend Curtis decided to stay and sleep over with three total strangers with two of them being homosexuals that had designs on sleeping with us. No matter what I did I could not get him to leave with us.

He contacted me the next day with her in the bed next to him, he told me he will call me back when he gets home. Eventually he called, telling me she climbed into the bed with him and started to kiss his neck and lips. He said he decided against doing anything with her due to her being very drunk. When they woke up they started at it again this time both of them being fully aware of what they were doing. She whispered in his ear "can I be with you?" he told her it's up to her. She then got out of the bed and took off all her clothes and got back into the bed with him and they "went at it".

Is that irritating or satisfying?

"to those Fatal Rose character" huh? :o and yes that IS me in those pictures. How is that vain?

You my friend take things to seriously. I am just your average guy. :punk:

Seriously though, a friend and I suffered pretty bad injuries from driving drunk. I still can't forgive myself for that. I would never be able to live with myself knowing that my irresponsibility killed someone.

We still remember that. we will remind you when you forget.