Drinking problem?

Depressant? I dunno about you but liquor makes me feel good.

Alcohol is a depressant drug because it slows down central nervous system activity.

You mean in the context of using it that it depresses certain chemicals in my body? Sure, which allows me to have more fun under its influence.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a real bad drinking problem in high school. Now in college I've definitely scaled back but I still like to enjoy a bit of a druken haze. Just the other weekend me and my buddies went over to a lake in Kansas and got totally shitfaced and my friend almost drowned...great weekend! Not enough girls there though.

I had a real bad drinking problem in high school. Now in college I've definitely scaled back but I still like to enjoy a bit of a druken haze. Just the other weekend me and my buddies went over to a lake in Kansas and got totally shitfaced and my friend almost drowned...great weekend! Not enough girls there though.

Shitfaced? What the hell does that mean? :P

I only get drunk once. And that is enough experience for me even though I didn't do anything bad.

I drink occasionally with friends, but never drink in excess.

Sounds like a smart way to do things.

I only get drunk once. And that is enough experience for me even though I didn't do anything bad.

I drink occasionally with friends, but never drink in excess.

Sounds like a smart way to do things.

Well, I have seen some bad behaviours coming out from a human that can break a family. So, that is enough deterrent not to be an alchoholic or piss drunk.

I should put up the story (If it isn't still somewhere on the board) expressing my still at times struggling father and his alcohol abuse. I'd ask him to write about it but his English is only understandable in actively heard conversation.

I had a fantastic night, and thanks to Fatal Rose I did drink more alcohol than usual :huh::D

What night? What are you talking about?

Next time I drink I shall drink to those Fatal Rose character. Is that you in the pictures? Seems rather vain.

"to those Fatal Rose character" huh? :blink: and yes that IS me in those pictures. How is that vain?