Drinking problem?

Seems like everyone these days are drinking. At first it seemed like harmless fun, eventually it lead too much worse. I remember how women would look at while on a date with them, telling them that I rather not drink, as if I just became a boring square all of the sudden. Nearly EVERYONE I hang out with drinks EVERY TIME we go out. thank God I rarely drink now, it was getting pretty bad for a while.

It has lead to me doing many stupid things...

Talked as a fool

Get into fights

Nearly die in a car accident

Spent WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much money

Gained weight

Drink and was drunk nearly everyday for two weeks

Among other things.

Anyone else here drink at all? Ever had a problem with it? OR do you always drink responsibly?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talked as a fool

Get into fights

Sleep with a couple women I regret

Gained weight

Except the last thing, it's still a good lifestyle. Why don't you drink in excess less days per week? Something like Friday and Saturday only. Don't you have a job?

Edited by JKKDARK

Talked as a fool

Get into fights

Sleep with a couple women I regret

Gained weight

Except the last thing, it's still a good lifestyle. Why don't you drink in excess less days per week? Something like Friday and Saturday only. Don't you have a job?

hahahaha oooooooooookaaaaaay....

Drinking runs in my family, I'm the only male on it that I know that has never tried alcohol.

To put it in a way you might understand why I haven't done it , my family gets addicted extremely easily, so I have no doubt that just one sip will screw up a couple of years of my life without problem.

Drinking runs in my family, I'm the only male on it that I know that has never tried alcohol.

To put it in a way you might understand why I haven't done it , my family gets addicted extremely easily, so I have no doubt that just one sip will screw up a couple of years of my life without problem.

Be proud of yourself you are not in denial and acknowledge this now. Most people your age are to immature to make a decision like that.

Go die.

Why do you want your best friend to die?

I used to drink every day of every weekend almost a few years ago, but it just got boring to me.

I'll drink very rarely now on the weekends, but I can't bring myself to get totally smashed like I used to, ill have like 3-4 beers tops, usually only 1 or 2.

It's true though, everyone wants to drink all the time, I don't really understand how its still any fun after doing it so much, but meh whatever its their choice I guess.