raiden fighters trilogy on maeox128 plus

fumanchu

hi eveyone this is my first post at 1emulation.

i have got mameox128 plus 05052006 in the old box been playing raiden fighters 2000 a lot lately.

was wondering if any of the other raiden fighters games worked aka

raiden fighters,raiden fighters2 and raiden fighters jet.

also do you think hk$ will be making an update to one of the best mames on xbox.

If i remember right - Raiden Fighter Jet loads and runs in attract mode but you cannot control the ship

I don't now if other games works on 128 ram (i have only 64) - if someone have please tell me

And finally i really love the series and hope that HK$ find some time to give as next version of best Mame on Xbox - ho nows maybe with all Raidens playable ;)

Ps

There are 2 version of RF2000 that runs :

-one if with music (but little coppy)

-second one with sfx (which i'm use)

Edited by Bonus JZ

If i remember right - Raiden Fighter Jet loads and runs in attract mode but you cannot control the ship

I don't now if other games works on 128 ram (i have only 64) - if someone have please tell me

And finally i really love the series and hope that HK$ find some time to give as next version of best Mame on Xbox - ho nows maybe with all Raidens playable ;)

Ps

There are 2 version of RF2000 that runs :

-one if with music (but little coppy)

-second one with sfx (which i'm use)

hi bonus jz i have the version with the sfx as well great game it is a pity there hasnt been an update.

i have the 64 mb of ram as well tried messing around with the vm settings but no luck with raiden fighters1,2 and3.

should maybe just be glad with raiden fighters 2000 its great.

an hk$ update would be good but think it might have happened by now either way hk$ did a great job with it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...